The MV4-D2048x1088-C01-HS05-GT camera deploys the IMEC line scan wedge CMV2K-LS150-VNIR sensor which is based on the CMOSIS CMV2000 CMOS image sensor. The sensor has in the spectral region from 470nm to 900nm 150 pass bands with a Full-Width Half-Maximum (FWHM) of 10 - 12nm.
The cameras focus on demanding hyperspectral imaging applications. The low full well capacity and the global shutter of the sensor make high speed applications possible. The camera has the GigE interface (GigEVision).
The MV4-D2048x1088-C01-HS05-GT camera model has a 10GigE interface with a frame rate of up to 340 fps at full resolution (2048 x 1088). Power is supplied via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or via the 17-pin M12 I/O connector. The camera is equipped with extensive I/O interfaces and the electrical interface was specially designed for high robustness.
The region-of-interest (ROI) function increases the frame rate while reducing the image height:
|2048 x 1088||340|
|1920 x 1080 (HD)||340|
|1280 x 1024 (SXGA)||360|
|1024 x 1024||360|
|1280 x 768 (WXGA)||478|
|800 x 600 (SVGA)||610|
|Lens mount:||C mount|
|Sensor Resolution:||2048 x 1088|
|Pixel size:||5.5μm x 5.5μm|
|I/O Input:||4x Isolated inputs or shaft encoder A, B, Z, Y interface (RS422, TTL, D-HTL, HTL)|
|I/O Output:||3x Isolated outputs (2x open drain, 1x TTL high-speed)|
|Dimensions:||59 x 59 x 104.2 mm3|
- Resolution 2048 x 1088 (CMV2K-LS150) pixels
- Snapshot camera
- Optimized for low light conditions
- Spectral range: Hyperspectral 470 – 900 nm (150 pass bands)
- Global shutter high-speed CMOS image sensor
- Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- Frame rates MV4-D2048x1088-C01-HS05-GT camera models at maximal resolution 340fps (10GigE)
- I/O capabilities: 4x Isolated inputs or shaft encoder A, B, Z, Y interface (RS422, TTL, D-HTL, HTL), 3x Isolated outputs (2x open drain, 1x TTL highspeed)
- Up to 8 regions of interest (MROI)
- 2 look-up tables (12-to-8 bit) on user-defined image region (Region-LUT)
This installer contains
This installer contains
Supported Operating Systems:
Please fill in the download request.
As soon we have received your download request registration, we'll send the files.
GigE cable for 1/10 GigE for MV0/MV3/MV4/MV8
Power/Trigger/Strobe cable with Phoenix connector for MV4/MV8
Wall adapter with Phoenix connector for MV4/MV8