For customer that prefer to design their own camera solution but do not want to spend time on the sensor integration we offer a range of OEM camera modules. All of the features and technical data are identical to the standard cameras except for the interface board which is not included. Thus making it a perfect solution to interface to your own embedded vision system.
The module OEM-D1024E-160-LC is based on the Photonfocus A1024B CMOS image sensor. This Photonfocus CMOS sensor with a full well capacity (FWC) of 200 ke- is optimized for high dynamic range applications and a high signal to noise ratio (SNR). The module has a parallel interface.
These modules focus on demanding applications in industrial image processing. They offer an extraordinary wide dynamic range due to the LinLog® technology and a high framerate combined with high resolution. Due to the global shutter, even high-speed applications with exposure times in the µs-area are possible.
|Sensor Resolution:||1024 x 1024|
|Pixel size:||10.6μm x 10.6μm|
|I/O Input:||details in the manual|
|I/O Output:||details in the manual|
|Dimensions:||44 x 44 x 16mm³|
- Configurable region of interest (ROI)
- Up to 512 regions of interest (MROI)
- Decimation in y-direction
- Image correction
- 2 look-up tables (12-to-8Bit) on user-defined image region (Region-LUT)
- Constant frame rate independent of exposure time
- Crosshairs overlay on the image
- Temperature monitoring of camera
- Camera informations readable over SDK
- Ultra low trigger delay and low trigger jitter
- Extended trigger input and strobe output functionality
- Status line in picture