For customer that prefer to design their own camera solution but do not want to spend time on the sensor integration we offer a range of OEM camera modules. All of the features and technical data are identical to the standard cameras except for the interface board which is not included. Thus making it a perfect solution to interface to your own embedded vision system.
The module OEM-D4096-960-LC is based on the CMOSIS CMV12000 CMOS image sensor. The CMOSIS CMV12000 CMOS image sensors are optimized for low light conditions and is available as standard monochrome version. The module has a parallel interface.
These modules focus on demanding applications in industrial image processing. They are optimized for low light applications. Due to the global shutter, even high-speed applications with exposure times in the µs-area are possible.
|Frame rate:||8.5 / 67fps|
|Sensor Resolution:||4096 x 3072|
|Pixel size:||5.5μm x 5.5μm|
|I/O Input:||details in the manual|
|I/O Output:||details in the manual|
|Dimensions:||44 x 44 x 19mm³|
- Configurable region of interest (ROI)
- Up to 32 regions of interest (MROI)
- Sensor Binning and X/Y Decimation
- HighSpeed Burst recording mode
- 2 look-up tables (12-to-8Bit) on user-defined image region (Region-LUT)
- Constant frame rate independent of exposure time
- Crosshairs overlay on the image
- Temperature monitoring of camera
- Camera informations readable over SDK
- Ultra low trigger delay and low trigger jitter
- Extended trigger input and strobe output functionality
- Status line in picture