For customer that prefer to design their own camera solution but do not want to spend time on the sensor integration we offer a range of OEM camera modules. All of the features and technical data are identical to the standard cameras except for the interface board which is not included. Thus making it a perfect solution to interface to your own embedded vision system.
The module series OEM-D2048x1088(I/C)-160-LC is based on the CMOSIS CMV2000 CMOS image sensor. The CMOSIS CMV2000 CMOS image sensors are optimized for low light conditions and are available as standard monochrome, as NIR (I) and as colour (C) version. The modules have a parallel interface.
These modules focus on demanding applications in industrial image processing. They are optimized for low light applications. Due to the global shutter, even high-speed applications with exposure times in the µs-area are possible.
|Sensor Resolution:||2048 x 1088|
|Pixel size:||5.5μm x 5.5μm|
|I/O Input:||details in the manual|
|I/O Output:||details in the manual|
|Dimensions:||44 x 44 x 19mm³|
- Configurable region of interest (ROI)
- Up to 8 regions of interest (MROI)
- Decimation in y-direction
- 2 look-up tables (12-to-8Bit) on user-defined image region (Region-LUT)
- Constant frame rate independent of exposure time
- Crosshairs overlay on the image
- Temperature monitoring of camera
- Camera informations readable over SDK
- Ultra low trigger delay and low trigger jitter
- Extended trigger input and strobe output functionality
- Status line in picture